Ayush Dogra has attained his B.Tech from Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar. He has done his M.tech from Punjabi University, Patiala. After that, he has done his MBA from IGNOU, Delhi. His Ph.D work focuses on the area of osseous and vascular image fusion. He received fellowship for his post graduate and doctoral research work from University Grant Commission, Government of India, Delhi. He has many papers to his credit which consists of SCOPUS and SCIE indexed papers. His research interests are image registration, image fusion, image enhancement and image denoising. He is serving as editor in more than 15 journals and is reviewer of many reputed journals. He has been awarded research award from UIET, Panjab University, Chandigarh for two consecutive years. He has h-index of 9 on both Scopus and Google ScholarArea of Interest :
Digital Signal ProcessingAcademic Information :
MBA (2015) in HR, PH.D (ECE– PURSUING)
|International Research Journal of Applied Sciences||Editorial Board Member|
|International Research Journal of Information Technology||Editorial Board Member|
- Two-dimensional gray scale image denoising via morphological operations in NSST domain & bitonic filtering. B Goyal, A Dogra, S Agrawal, BS Sohi. Future Generation Computer Systems, V: 82, 158-175, 2018
- A brief insight into the role of image fusion in oncology. A Dogra, B Goyal, S Agrawal, E Daniel. J Med, V: 3 (1), 7, 2018
- An Efficient Image Denoising Scheme for Higher Noise Levels using Spatial Domain Filters. S Budhiraja, B Goyal, A Dogra, S Agrawal. Biomedical and Pharmacology Journal, V:11 (2), 625-634, 2018
- A three stage integrated denoising approach for grey scale images. B Goyal, A Dogra, S Agrawal, BS Sohi. Journal of Ambient Intelligence and Humanized Computing, 1-16, 2018
- An efficient image integration algorithm for night mode vision applications. A Dogra, S Kadry, B Goyal, S Agrawal. Multimedia Tools and Applications, 1-18, 2018
- Osseous and digital subtraction angiography image fusion via various enhancement schemes and Laplacian pyramid transformations. A Dogra, B Goyal, S Agrawal. Future Generation Computer Systems 82, 149-157, 2018
- Nipah Virus: An Outbreak of Deadly Paramyxvirus. A Arora, A Dogra, A Dogra, B Goyal, AM Sharma. Biomedical and Pharmacology Journal, V: 11 (3), 2018
- Performance comparison of different wavelet families based on bone vessel fusion. A Dogra. Asian Journal of Pharmaceutics (AJP): 2017
- Bone vessel image fusion via generalized reisz wavelet transform using averaging fusion rule. A Dogra, B Goyal, S Agrawal. Journal of Computational Science. V:21, 371-378. 2017
- A review on image fusion methodologies and applications. J Yadav, A Dogra, B Goyal, S Agrawal. Research Journal of Pharmacy and Technology. V: 10 (4), 1239, 2017.
- From multi-scale decomposition to non-multi-scale decomposition methods: a comprehensive survey of image fusion techniques and its applications. A Dogra, B Goyal, S Agrawal. IEEE Access 5, 16040-16067, 2017.
- Efficient fusion of osseous and vascular details in wavelet domain. A Dogra, B Goyal, S Agrawal, CK Ahuja. Pattern Recognition Letters. V: 94, 189-193, 2017
- Dual way residue noise thresholding along with feature preservation. B Goyal, A Dogra, S Agrawal, BS Sohi. Pattern Recognition Letters. V:94, 194-201, 2017.
- Current and Future Orientation of Anatomical and Functional Imaging Modality Fusion. A Dogra, B Goyal, S Agrawal. Biomedical and Pharmacology Journal, V:10 (4), 1661-1663, 2017.
- Efficient representation of texture details in medical images by fusion of Ripplet and DDCT transformed images. A Dogra, S Agrawal, B Goyal. Tropical Journal of Pharmaceutical Research, V: 15 (9), 1983-1993, 2016
- Noise Reduction in MR brain image via various transform domain schemes. B Goyal, S Agrawal, BS Sohi, A Dogra. Asian Journal of Research in Chemistry, V: 9 (7), 919, 2016.
- Color and grey scale fusion of osseous and vascular information. A Dogra, S Agrawal, B Goyal, N Khandelwal, CK Ahuja. Journal of computational science, V:17, 103-114, 2016.
- Medical image denoising. A Dogra. Austin Journal Of Radiology, V: 3 (4), 1059, 2016
- Osseous and vascular information fusion using various spatial domain filters. A Dogra, S Agrawal, N Khandelwal, C Ahuja. Asian Journal of Research in Chemistry, V: 9 (7), 937, 2016
- 3-Stage enhancement of medical images using ripplet transform, high pass filters and histogram equalization techniques. A Dogra, S Agrawal. International Journal Of Pharmacy And Technology. V: 7, 9748-9763, 2015
- Ripplet Transform Based Multisensor Image Fusion. Ayush Dogra. European Journal Of Pharmaceutical And Medical Research, V:2 (5), 1222-1231, 2015
- Performance comparison of gaussian and elliptic high pass filter. A Dogra, A Dogra. International journal of Advanced Biological and Biomedical Research 3 (1 ), 2015.
- Efficient image representation based on ripplet transform and pure-let. A Dogra, S Agrawal. Int. J. Pharm. Sci. Rev. Res, V: 34 (2), 93-97, 2015
- Medical image denoising by bilateral filtering & Pure-let for corrupted poisson images. Ayush Dogra & Anush Dogra. Indian Journal of Innovations and Developments, V: 4 (1), 100-103, 2015
- CT and MRI brain images registration for clinical applications. A Dogra, MS Patterh, J Cancer Sci Ther, V: 6, 018-026, 2014.
- Image sharpening by gaussian and butterworth high pass filter. A Dogra, P Bhalla. Biomedical and Pharmacology Journal. 2014
- CT and MRI brain images matching using ridgeness correlation. A Dogra, P Bhalla. Biomedical and Pharmacology Journal V: 7 (2), 20, 2014.
- An efficient data level fusion of multimodal medical images by cross scale fusion rule. Ayush Dogra, Parvinder Bhalla, Vaibhav Gupta, Sandeep Arora, Anush Dogra. International Journal of Advanced Scientific and Technical Research, V:5 (4), 2014.
- Medical Image Fusion. Anush Dogra & Manjeet Singh Patterh Ayush Dogra. Journal of Head & Neck Physicians and Surgeons, 2014
- Performance Comparison of Gaussian and Butterworth High Pass Filters. A Dogra, MS Patterh. International Journal of innovations in Engineering and Management, V: 2 (2), 2013
- Performance Comparison of Gaussian and Butterworth High Pass Filters. A Dogra, MS Patterh. International Journal of innovations in Engineering and Management. V: 2 (2), 2013.