How can we help you?
How Do I Login?
- Visit https://scirange.com/login
- Provide user ID and password and click “Login” button.
- If you forgot your password then click on “Forgot Password” and provide your registered email address. So that user will receive a new password on that registered email.
How Can I Update Account Details?
After logging, into your account, you will be forwarded to an online dashboard where you can manage your account (manuscripts, profiles, contact us, payment details, etc). By clicking on “Profile” personal details are showed. You may update your information and click on Update Profile button to save the information.
File size must not exceed 9 MBs. Articles are acceptable only in .docx or .doc format.
How Do I Submit New Manuscript?
For submission of an article follow the below steps:
- Visit https://scirange.com/
- Click “Submit Manuscript” on the top right corner or directly login to your account.
- Login to your account by providing Email and Password.
- After logging you will see an option of “Submit a Manuscript”. Click this option and fill the necessary information as requested for submission of the new manuscript.
- Click the Finish button.
How Do I Submit Revised Manuscript?
For submission of article follow below steps:
- Login to your account
- Go to “Articles Management”. Under Inprocess Articles option, click on article number to submit the revised submission.
- Do not send revised submission as a new file as it requires modifications only. Upload it under revised submission option.
- Try to submit your work in single file with high-quality figures.
If the author submitted the revised file as new we delete that new submission and request author to upload the revised file using above described method. So, that we track and process all your articles precisely. Please inform us if you mistakenly submitted revised submission as the new submission.
Time for Evaluation
After assigning an article to Reviewer, usually it will take 20-30 days for evaluation. During this time period, we suggest that authors visit their profiles regularly for the status of their articles rather than sending us queries about their article. Contact us only after the time period is over and you didn’t get any notification about evaluation.
How to Submit Final Proof Corrections?
- Login to your account.
- Under “Articles Management” option click “Inprocess Articles”.
- Here you see a list of all manuscripts that are under processed (To which status your article is currently at).
- Click on that article number which is pending due to final approval.
- Download final version of the article and click on “ACCEPT FILE” (If approved by the author) or suggest changes in the same document that are necessary before publication by highlighting them. Errors that author fail to mark will be published.
- Upload document with required modifications under “Upload File” Option.