Open Access Policy
Open Access (OA) declares to be free, unrestricted and unlimited online access to research findings such as articles and books. There is no access fee, journal content is open to all. All articles published in Science Range Publications are fully open access, instantly freely available to read, download and share. There are mainly two ways to make research findings openly accessible to all. The first way involves the publication of articles or books via publisher’s platform. The other way involves archiving a version of the manuscript in an Open Access repository.
According to Bethesda Statement on Open Access Publishing, an Open Access Publication is one that meets the following two conditions:
- The author(s) and copyright holder(s) grant(s) to all users a free, irrevocable, worldwide, perpetual right of access to, and a license to copy, use, distribute, transmit and display the work publicly and to make and distribute derivative works, in any digital medium for any responsible purpose, subject to proper attribution of authorship, as well as the right to make small numbers of printed copies for their personal use.
- A complete version of the work and all supplemental materials, including a copy of the permission as stated above, in a suitable standard electronic format is deposited immediately upon initial publication in at least one online repository that is supported by an academic institution, scholarly society, government agency, or other well-established organization that seeks to enable open access, unrestricted distribution, interoperability, and long-term archiving.
- Open access is a property of individual works, not necessarily journals or publishers.
- Community standards, rather than copyright law, will continue to provide the mechanism for enforcement of proper attribution and responsible use of the published work, as they do now.
Benefits of publishing in an Open Access Journals
By combining the scrupulous peer-review process, excellent editorial services, and technological innovation, our OA journals makes the exorbitant quality research that becomes more visible, shareable and citable. Some other benefits of publishing in an Open Access Journals are:
- Higher and Faster Visibility: Open access content obtains more attention than non-open access content
- Increased citation and usage
- Greater public engagement
- New Discoveries: Open access articles accelerate the pace of scientific findings
- Faster impact
- Wider collaboration
- Increased interdisciplinary conversation
- Perpetual accessibility
- Comply with funder mandates: Open Access Journals are intensely required by funders all over the world.
- Funding Opportunities
Organizational or Institutional Support
Science Range Publications wants to partner with your organization or institution on each and every aspect of open research. Our precedence is to know and learn about your demands, processes, specifications, and goals for the future and then supports to your organization or institution. If you have any open research initiative either it includes general or social awareness or administrative process please get in touch with us. We would like to discuss any aspect of related topics of the open research.