Dr. T. Yasodha is currently working as Associate Professor, HOD, Dept of Biotechnology, PGP College of Arts & Science, Namakkal, Tamilnadu, India. She headed a Project as Project Director in Madurai Elecroplating Industries. She also worked as Associate Professor in Environmental Science in John Bosco Arts & Science College, Chennai. She completed her Ph.D. in 2000 from Avinashilingam University, Coimbatore in Life Sciences. She published 21 articles in national and international Journals. She is serving as Editor and Reviewer to many Journals.Area of Interest :
Life SciencesAcademic Information :
Ph.D (2000) --- Life Sciences
|International Research Journal of Food and Nutrition||Editorial Board Member|
- Robert Dickinson, F. Frost, A. Logamadevi, S. Mahalakshmi Priya and T.Yasodha, (1996). Coir waste: Resource potential and agricultural utilization in Tamil Nadu, India, published in “International Journal of Environmental Education and Information”, Sal ford. UK, pp.209-232.
- Rita Joseph, Vijayalakshmi, T. Yasodha, A. Logamadevi and S. Mahalakshmi Priya, (1996). Effects of Coirpith on the yield parameters of cowpea in black cotton soil, published in “International Journal of Environmental Education and Information”, pp. 243-248.
- Rita Joseph, A. Vijayalakshmi, A. Logamadevi & T. Yasodha (1996). Effects of coirpith on the yield parameters of clusterbeens in black cotton soil, published in “International Journal of Environmental Education and Information”, pp. 243-248.
- Rita Joseph, A. Vijayalakshmi, A. Logamadevi, T. Yasodha and S. Mahalahsmi Priya (1996). Effects of coirpith as the yield parameters of greengram in black cotton soil, published in “International Journal of Environmental Education and Information”, pp. 249-254.
- T. Yasodha, Rita Joseph and A. Viajayalakshmi, 1996. Effect of coir pith on the biometrical and yield parameters of Vigna unguiculata L.Walp &Glycine max L.in black soil. Journal of Phytological Research.
- T. Yasodha, and A. Viajayalakshmi, 1999. Valuable Compost from sugarcane bagasseipth. Indian Journal of Environment and Eco-planning, Bihar, Vol. 2, April, pp. 55-60.
- T. Yasodha & A.Vijayalakshmi, 1999. Influence of raw and composted agro-waste on biometrics of Vigna unguiculata L.Walp.. Advances in Plant Sciences, Muzaffar Nagar.
- T. Yasodha & A. Vijayalakshmi. Efficient Utilization of Lignocellulotytic fungi for biodegradation of sugarcane bagassepith. International Journal of Environmental Education and Information. Sal ford. UK Oct-Dec.1999.
- T. Yasodha, 2007. Ecofriendly recycling of agro-industrial wastes and its application on cowpea crop. Journal of Theory & Experimental Biology. 4(1), May, pp.20-24.
- T. Yasodha, Balakumaran & Harikumar, 2008. Karyotyping Studies of Traffic workers Exposed to Automobile exhaust. Asian Journal of Microbiology, Biotechnology & Environmental Science. Vol.10. No (2). Apr-June. pp. 405-406.
- T. Yasodha, Uma Maheswari, Sasi Rekha & Surendar babu, 2009. Vetivera as Low cost adsorbent. Indian Chemical Engineer.
- T. Yasodha, 2009. Biosorptive Potentiality of Agarose Immobilised Biomass of Anabaena (AIBA) for Ni (II) Recovery. Advances in Plant Sciences. June Vol.22 No.1. pp. 1108-111.
- . T. Yasodha, 2010. International Journal of Biotechnology & biochemistry. Adsorption of Cr (VI) from electroplating industrial effluents using coffee bean husk as low-cost adsorbent.
- Low input sustainable technology for unique tribological textiles. Encyclopedia of tribology, Springer publications. Newyork May 2011.
- Quality Profile of Indian cassava starch during long term wet storage. International Journal of Science,Engineering and Management. 2016.
- Yasodha Thirumal and Suresh Laavu .2017.HPLC screening of medicinal plant extracts and medicated fish feed for Carrasius auratus (Linn) International Journal of Fauna and Biological Studies 2017; 4(2): 39-42.
- Dr. Yasodha Thirumal, 2017. Physico-Chemical Changes and Microbial Contamination of Indian Tapioca Starch During Long Term Wet Storage. International Journal of Ultimate Engineering Research and Development Vol.1:Issue1.
- Thirumal Y, Laavu S, 2017. HPLC Profile of Medicinal Plant Extracts and its Application in Aquaculture. J Aquac Res Development 8: 484. doi: 10.4172/2155- 9546.1000484
- Yasodha Thirumal, 2017. Efficacy of medicinal plant extracts as potential antimicrobial agents and is application in the production of health care textiles. Int. J. Textile Science. Vol.6, No.3
- T. Yasodha and R. Sasirekha, 2017. Adsorption of zinc (II) from electroplating industrial effluents using Coffeebean husk as Low –Cost Adsorbent Journal of Engineering & Technology.
- Yasodha T., 2018. Agro–industrial wastes as sustainable resource for the production of bricks. MOJ Civil Eng.; 4(5):403‒408. DOI: 10.15406/mojce.2018.04.00135