SecretaryDr. EMMANUEL CHUKWUMA
Dr. Chukwuma Emmanuel Chibundo is currently working as Secretary at Postgraduate School, Faculty of Engineering, NAU and Departmental ICT Representative at Agric. and Bioresources Engineering. He completetd his Post Doc in 2019 from Universiti Putra Malaysia, Serdang, Selangor Malaysia and PhD. in Environmental Engineering in 2017 from Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka, Nigeria. He published 32 articles in national and international journals. He is member of American Society of Agricultural & Biological Engineers (ASABE), Nigeria Institute of Agricultural Engineers (NIAE), Nigeria Society of Engineers American Association for Science and Technology and Registered Professional Engineer with Council for the Regulations of Engineering. He attended number of conferences and workshops.Area of Interest :
Renewable Energy Systems, Geospatial Technology and Location Modelling, Water Quality Modelling, Climate ChangeAcademic Information :
Post-Doc. --- 2019
Ph.D. (2017) --- Environmental Engineering
|International Research Journal of Food and Nutrition||Editorial Board Member|
- E. C. Chukwuma, 2019. Facility Location Allocation Modelling for Bio-Energy System in Anambra State of Nigeria: Integration of GIS and Location Model. Elsevier Journal of Renewable Energy; 141:460-467.
- E. C. Chukwuma, C. O. Orakwe, B. O. Ugwuishiwu, O. A. Nwoke, E. C. Igbokwe, 2018. GIS Hotspot Application And Use Of Set-Cover Problem For Centralized Abattoir Biogas Plant Treatment Facilities In Anambra State Of Nigeria. Agric. Eng. International. CIGR Journal Open access; 20(4): 63-68.
- Chukwuma, C. E, Ndrika, V.I.O and Chukwumuanya, E. O, 2018. Economic Viability of Bio-Energy Plants for Location Analysis in Parts of Anambra State of Nigeria. Journal of Engineering and Applied Sciences; 13(1): 40-53.
- Chukwumuanya, E. O, Ihueze, C. C. and Chukwuma, E. C., 2018. Theoretical Design of a Non-Energy Recovery Incinerator for Awka Municipality. Journal of Engineering and Applied Sciences; 13(1): 154-166.
- Chukwuma, E. C, Nwajinka, C. O. Orakwe, L. C. Odoh, C. C., 2018. GIS-Based Estimate of GHG Emission from Livestock in Anambra State of Nigeria. Biotechnology Journal International; 21(2): 1-8.
- L. C. Orakwe and E. C. Chukwuma, 2017. Multivariate analysis of ground water characteristics of Ajali sandstone formation: A case study of Udi and Nsukka LGAs of Enugu State of Nigeria. Elsevier Journal of African Earth Sciences; 129: 668-674.
- E. C. Chukwuma, L. C. Orakwe, D. C. Anizoba and A. I. Manumehe, 2016. Spatial Statistics of Poultry Production in Anambra State of Nigeria: A Preliminary for Bio-Energy Plant Location Modelling. Nigerian Journal of Technology (NIJOTECH); 35(4): 940 – 948.
- E. C. Chukwuma, G. O. Chukwuma and L. C. Orakwe, 2016. GIS Suitability Analysis for Anaerobic Treatment Facility for Slaughter Houses in Anambra State of Nigeria. Science Domain, Archives of Current Research International; 4(4): 1-10.
- E. C. Chukwuma, G. O. Chukwuma, L. C. Orakwe, 2016. An application of facility location models with hotspot analysis for optimal location of abattoir bio-energy plant in Anambra State of Nigeria. Inter. Jour. of Sc. & Tech. Res.; 5(4): 172-179.
- Chukwuma, E.C, Chukwuma, G. O., Uba, J. I, Orakwe, L C., Ogbu, K. N., 2016. Irrigation Water Quality Index Assessment of Ele River in Parts of Anambra State of Nigeria. Sciencedomain International, Archives of Current Research International; 4(3): 1-6.
- Chukwuma, E.C, Uba, J. I, Orakwe, L C., Ogbu, K. N., 2015. Assessment Of Environmental Pollution Of Ele River in Nnewi of Anambra State Of Nigeria Using Water Quality Index Model. Journal of Global Ecology and Environment; 3(2): 91-96.
- Chukwuma E.C, Orakwe L.C, Anizoba D.C, Amaefule D.O, Odoh C.C, Nzediegwu C, 2015. Geo-electric Groundwater Vulnerability Assessment of Overburden Aquifers at Awka in Anambra State, South-Eastern Nigeria. European Journal of Biotechnology and Bioscience; 3(1): 29-34.
- Okoro, A.C, Chukwuma, G.O, Chukwuma, E.C, Ugwu, I.E, 2015. Distribution Of Heavy Metals And Other Physico-chemical Properties Of Soil At Automobile Mechanic villages, Imo State. International Journal of Scientific & Engineering Research; 6(2)1196-1208.
- Anizoba Daniel, Orakwe Louis, Chukwuma E.C, Ogbu Kingsley, 2015. Delineation of potential groundwater zones using geoelectrical sounding data at Awka in Anambra State, South-eastern Nigeria. European Journal of Biotechn. and Biosc; 3(1): 01-09.
- Anizoba, D. C. Chukwuma, G. O. Chukwuma, E.C., Chinwuko, E. C., 2015. Determination of Aquifer Characteristics from Geo-electrical Sounding data in parts of Anambra State, Nigeria. International Journal of Innovation and Applied Studies; 11(4): 832-843.
- Orakwe, L C, Chukwuma, E.C, 2015. Multivariate Analysis of Ground Water Characteristics of Geological Formations Of Enugu State Of Nigeria. International Journal of Scientific & Technology Research; 4(8) 8-17.
- E. C. Chukwuma and L. C. Orakwe, 2014. Anaerobic co-digestion of cattle paunch manure and cow dung for biogas production. ARPN Journal of Engineering and Applied Sciences; 9(6): 1-6.
- J. N. Chukwuma, V. C. Nnodu, A. C. Okoye and E. C. Chukwuma, 2014. Assessment of Roof Harvested Rainwater in Parts of Anambra State for Environmental Pollution Monitoring. British Biotechnology Journal; 4(10): 1105-1114.
- Nwakor EK, KN Ogbu, CC Orakwe, E.C. Chukwuma and C P Nwachukwu, 2014. Assessment of seasonal groundwater quality for domestic use in Akure Metropolis, Ondo State, Nigeria. Inter J Agri Biosci; 3(1): 1-6.
- E. C. Chukwuma and G. O. Chukwuma, 2014. Biogas production potential of co-digestion of pig droppings with cow dung under tropical conditions. British Biotechnology Journal; 4(7): 760-768.
- Nzediegwu C., Madubuike C. N., Okorafor O. O., Egwuonwu C. C., Chukwuma E. C., Duruanyim I.L., 2013. Development of a Local Flood Alarm System (LOFAS) for Riverine Flood Forecasting: A Prototype. Greener Journal of Environmental Management and Public Safety; 2(6): 200-209.
- Chukwuma E C and KN Ogbu, 2013. Quality assessment of direct harvested rainwater in parts of Anambra State, Nigeria. Inter J Agri Biosci; 2(3): 120-123.
- Umeghalu I C E, JO Ngini and Chukwuma, E C., 2013. Challenges and prospects of lower Anambra river irrigation project Omor Anambra State. Inter J Agri Biosci; 2(4): 141-143.
- E. C. Chukwuma, G. O. Chukwuma, L. C. Orakwe, C. C. Odoh, 2013. Mesophilic co-digestion of cattle paunch with poultry droppings: mixture effect assessment on biogas production potentials. Nigerian Journal of Technology (NIJOTECH); 32(3): 556-560.
- E. C. Chukwuma, I. C. E Umeghalu, L. C. Orakwe, E. E. Bassey and J. N. Chukwuma, 2013. Determination of optimum mixing ratio of cow dung and poultry droppings in biogas production under tropical condition. African Journal of Agricultural Research; 8(18): 1940-1948.
- E. C. Chukwuma and L. C. Orakwe, 2013. Sustainable strategy for waste management and treatment in awka municipal abattoirs using anaerobic co-digestion of paunch manure with cow dung technology. Continental J. Sustainable Development; 4(2): 28-33.
- Okoro, A.C, Chukwuma, G.O, Chukwuma, E. C and Nwachukwu, C., Ezeh, K. A., 2013. Investigating the effects of selected heavy metals on topsoil at the vicinities of two automobile mechanic villages, Owerri Municipal, Nigeria. The International Journal Of Engineering And Science (IJES); 2(11): 19-26.
- E. C. Chukwuma and W. I. Okonkwo, 2013. Kinetics assessment of biogas production of co-digestion of cattle paunch manure with cow dung. Journal of Agricultural Engineering and Technology (JAET); 21(1) : 108-115.
- Umeghalu, I C E, Okonkwo, J. C., Ngini J O, Chukwuma E. C., 2013. Impact of tractor and equipment hiring scheme of mechanization of rice production in Anambra State Nigeria: An appraisal. Journal of Applied Agricultural Research; 5(2): 61-71.
- E. C. Chukwuma, C. Nzediegwu, A. O. Nwoke, E. C. Umeghalu, J. N. Chukwuma, 2012. Comparative evaluation of co-digestion of cow, pig, and poultry droppings. Journal of Agricultural Engineering and Technology (JAET); 20(1): 74-79.
- Umeghalu CE, Chukwuma, E C IF Okonkwo and SO Umeh, 2012. Potentials for biogas production in Anambra state of Nigeria using cow dung and poultry droppings. Inter J Vet Sci; 1(1): 25-29.
- Orakwe, L.C., E. C. Chukwuma and Emeka-Orakwe C.B, 2011. Biogas production in Nigeria – problems and prospects. Journal of Agricultural Engineering and Technology (JAET); 19(1): 103-113.